December 3, 2017, Home Message

Good evening Computech community this is Dr. Scherrer calling with a weekly update about some of the important events and happenings going on around campus.

First and foremost, we must congratulate our Drama students for their wonderful rendition of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  I know I speak for many when I say it was particularly enjoyable, and could rival many high school productions.  Well done!

This week, be sure to check out MORE of our talented Tigers at the Orchestra concert taking place at Sunnyside HS on Wednesday at 6:30pm. 

Finally, the Edison Region schools—Computech included—will continue our pre-drive for dental hygiene products ahead of our first ever Edison Region Carnival.  The Carnival is scheduled for this Saturday, December 9thfrom 1:00pm to 4:00pm.  Our Regional Student Leadership Team consisting of students from all 10 schools in the Edison region designed this carnival as a fun event that collects items for the needy, homeless, and shelters in our area.  Computech is responsible for dental hygene products like toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, and mouthwash…and the more we can collect, the better! 

This week, I would like to challenge our students to bring in these items in a little competition.  Students, please bring dental hygiene items to first period all week, and the class with the most individual items will win a class prize from me!  We will come around on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to collect and count items…And, don’t forget to COME to the carnival on Saturday.  Computech’s booths will be a photo booth, ring toss, and “kissing booth” to guess the number of kisses in a jar.  It will be loads of fun!  Flyers will be in the front office for more information.

All right Computech community, that is all for this week. Thank you for tuning in every week for updates about our school and thank you for being part of our school where, along with you, we strive for the success of every student, every day.